The Women’s Ministry is designed for women of all ages in all seasons of life. We believe God has uniquely gifted women for special service in His kingdom. Our heartfelt desire is to provide opportunities for women to study the Word of God, thereby equipping them to use their God given gifts and talents.
Life - by providing opportunities for spiritual and personal growth while believing that every woman has value and may need to be nurtured to become a role model of Christian excellence in her family, her church, and in the community.
Ministry - by engaging them in fruitful and fulfilling service to our Lord; encouraging women to seek out their gifts for utilization in this ministry, our church and community.
Providing for personal growth through:
- Bible Study, prayer and worship opportunities
- Seminars targeted to the needs and growth of women
- Fellowship opportunities in which to encourage women, serve and build friendships
- Fruitful and fulfilling work opportunities to encourage women to use their gifts whenever the chance arises to become involved in the planning and execution of women's ministry events/projects and lend support to other ministries on behalf of the women's ministry.
- Teach women to know God through His Word.
- Equip women to reach beyond the walls of Second Baptist Church into their communities that others may come to know Christ.
- Bring women into the fellowship of Second Baptist Church that they may grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.
- Minister to women right where they are.